Therefore, Health Categories such as Physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and intellectual health are the five fundamental dimensions of personal health. It is critical that none of these aspects are overlooked in order to be regarded “well.” The Health and Wellness Educators (HAWES) wish to provide you, the student, with information about how to improve your own wellness.
- Try to maintain a positive attitude even when problems arise.
- Discover your personal stress reliever. Manage your time wisely because it will help lower stress.
- Find someone that you trust who you can openly share your feelings with.
- Need to talk? Go see your PEER, HAWE, or RA.
- Seek professional help when you need it.
- Smile even when you don’t feel like it.